If you have any questions or comments about the accessibility of this site, email the webmaster.
To the best of our ability, all pages on this site:
- comply with all priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- There are no “
- There are no links that open new windows without warning.
- All content images used on this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified “text size” option in visual browsers.
- W3 accessibility guidelines, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- W3 accessibility techniques, which explains how to implement each guideline.
- W3 accessibility checklist, a busy developer’s guide to accessibility.
- U.S. Federal Government Section 508 accessibility guidelines.